Top 10 lists will be a list of 10 movies that will be published once a week and will either have to do with a movie coming out that week or just what I want to do at the time.
The man may be actually insane but he also makes some insanely good movies. Here is my Top 10 of Tom Cruise in honor of the newest Mission Impossible installment coming out this week.
10. Days of Thunder
– I feel the need for speed… in a race car this time. Tom Cruise basically plays his Maverick character in NASCAR in this one. Not the greatest movie overall but it has a decent story and some amazing driving scenes that can be entertaining to those who don’t even like racing.
9. Jerry Maguire
– Easily the best romantic comedy of all time. Mostly because it doesn’t really focus on the romance.
8. Mission Impossible
– Not the last time a movie from this franchise will appear on this list. It’s a really good movie but suffers from being a bit slow and drawn out at times forcing it a bit far down on the list and the third best in the series.
– Tom Cruise as a mysterious bad guy? It works apparently in this awesome thriller. He and Jamie Foxx also had great chemistry.
6. Jack Reacher
– This one is highly underrated and I don’t know why. It’s a great investigative thriller with some really good action scenes and a lot of comedic relief that works.
5. Mission Impossible 3
– After the disappointing sequel, this third installment turns the franchise around. The story might be the best out of all of them and Phillip Seymour Hoffman’s villain is the best villain in the series by far.
4. Edge of Tomorrow
– This one really came out of nowhere didn’t it? It’s a fresh take on the sci-fi genre and is one of the best movies of last year.
3. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
– This is where the franchise became bigger. The stunts, the action, the scale. It’s all bigger and better than the rest of the series. It makes me excited to see where Rogue Nation takes it.
2. Top Gun
– The movie that made us all want to be fighter pilots. It doesn’t get much better than this. Except….
1. A Few Good Men
– Anyone who has read my top 10 movies list knew where this was going. The best coutroom drama ever made is also Tom Cruise’s best movie.
Honorable Mentions: War of the Worlds, Valkyrie
What did I miss? Let me know yal’s favorites in the comments.