With only a couple smaller new releases this week, I had trouble coming up with a suitable list. So I have to go back to last week’s Deadpool again and will look at Ryan Reynolds’ Top 5 movies. Why only 5, you ask? Well because I don’t think the guy has 10 movies good enough (in my opinion) to put on that list, at least not that I’ve seen. He barely has 5. Honestly this is just a hold-you-over list to get to next week. I could tell you what next week’s list will (probably) be, but I’ll keep you in suspense and you can find that at the bottom of this one. If you want a much better list, check out last week’s Top 10 Superhero Movies list if you haven’t already.
5. The Amityville Horror
– I almost put X-Men Origins: Wolverine here because I don’t hate that movie as much as the rest of the planet. But 1. It’s still not that good, I just don’t hate it; and 2. He’s barely in it. So this makes it in because it’s actually not awful. For a horror remake anyway.
4. The Proposal
– Again, not great but it has some really funny moments. It beats out The Change Up for a comedy making the list.
– Ok now for some movies I really like. This is one that not enough people have seen. It shows that you can tell an incredibly interesting and intense story from a box. Which I didn’t think was possible.
2. Safe House
– It’s a bit by the numbers, but it’s still a really entertaining action movie. Plus Reynolds and Denzel Washington have really good chemistry.
– I wasn’t expecting to like it, but I sure did. A lot. I’ve seen it twice now and it was just as good and hilarious the second time.
Alright well there’s that. Let me know your favorite Ryan Reynolds movies in the comments.
Next week: Top 10 Heist Movies